Greggs V Subway Poll

Which do you prefer?  

324 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Greggs
    • Subway
    • Neither of the above in a million years

I was once stood behind a guy in greggs who was ordering loads of pasties and sausage rolls and cream cakes and stuff.

Then his friend walked in and said "you getting your shopping in mate?"

"aye" replied the guy, "Im promised our lass I'd cook her a meal"

What a lucky lady.

Greggs or Subway, both sandwich shops aren't nice, neithe ris their product...

The debate really is Greg+SubWay+ Vs Local Sarny shop (in my case Supa Snax or Mr B's).

And let's face it, for the price you pay at your local shop, the quality of the food, choice and size of the sandwiches, the local shops win the battle by a long shot !

SubWay 'food' is made of plastic and you need to sell your watch to buy anything, whilst Greggs is dry and rancid (and I have the same name so I 'should' be in the same team)

Voting Greggs or SubWay is like asking if I'd like my leg or arm removed... Neither is a choice I would like to make. (That is just an example).

I've never been to Subway, so I voted for Greggs.. Their cheese sandwiches are good, and they're the only sandwich shop I know of that will actually give you a PLAIN cheese sandwich with cheese SLICES instead of that chuffing GRATED malarkey that makes a right mess!

Greggs > all.

Yeh.

Supa snax, the one on charlotte road/edmund road?

Its the best! Does paul still own it, he will try and sell you anything with your sarnies, trainers, microwaves, a peoper sound bloke, but don't ask the lass a question about sheffield as she's from rotherham!!!

Archived