Greggs V Subway Poll

Which do you prefer?  

324 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Greggs
    • Subway
    • Neither of the above in a million years

Lucky_13 said:You need the best of both worlds. Get a nice big sandwhich from subway and then on the way back to work nip into greggs for a warm pasty. Sorted!

Yes I agree with you. Orginally Greggs have started its business with its sandwiches, their taste is not OK for me, why don't they improve it rather than pasties.

And thank you "rtapper". I think this is what I'm searching for..

Originally posted by Avalon

Me: "Steak beak and a sausage roll please"

Appreciate it was a typo but I did smile at the prospect of you asking for a beak in your sandwich :)

Greggs, as we know thanks to Savbaby, couldn't have complied with the request as they have to stick to the menu and probably don't have much call for feathery body part. Not that beaks are feathered of course....

:clap:

• 2 weeks later...

left the country 3 months ago via newcastle airport which has a greggs (only one in the uk i think ) ,bought loads of goodies.

supplemented all that horrible aeroplane food for cornish pasties n sausage rolls god damn it was good ,

greggs rules !!

No qualms !!:wave:

• 2 months later...

Archived