Is Bamford Churchyard Biggest eyesore in the Peak District?

you wait 'til we get the wind generators - now that WILL be an eyesore!

Actually I'd love to see them out here in the Hope Valley. Living next to Le Farge cement works for all these years which can be seen by just about every village in the valley, a wind turbine would make a nice change.

Thought I don't know why they have to be white all the time maybe Lefarge could use the power for their kilns and knock down that chimney, now that is an eyesore. They should camouflage Lefarge to help it merge into the countryside.

I am not saying it is the fault of Lefarge by any means but for a small population there are an awful lot of cancer related deaths in the Hope Valley. They burn tyres there and god knows what else, We often smell the burning and see the huge plumes of smoke and pollution that is pumped out at night. Smells awful

I do believe you should beable to get to a recently deceased loved ones grave to put flowers on without injuring yourself or getting entwined in the weeds and long grass.

Perhaps you could leave your camera at home and take a strimmer next time?

Archived