Which is best for you?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Which is best for you?

• Fitness First
    • Livingwell
    • Fitness Unlimited
    • Virgin
    • Esporta

Esporta, i was going to join before i was offered a job there, now i get free membership! :D, they are deff the best in terms of range and condition of equipment, also all the staff are actually good at what they do and don't just stand there having a chat, like some other gyms i have had the misfortune of visiting.

Also they cater for everyone, if you have kids there is a great creche and kids club, and it isn't just a babysitting service like some others sites that i have come across, also there are gym sessions and classes for teens, as well as the daily activity classes for tots and the evening club for 4-10's!

Well worth the membership fees!

I think everyone has their own preference with gyms(depending what you want)

For me Virgin is the best, I know its quite expensive, but we go regularly so get our monies worth.

It has all the facilities I need and more on top, the kids love it and go swimming several times a week, me and oh go training, running and climbing.

Its always clean, staff are excellent and facilities are great!

Archived