La Terazza Sharrowvale Rd

ian123

daer ian 123

being a regular at this rest,i find that this med style rest is authentic and very child friendly as it reflects the origin of the italian family life style. PATHETIC.

Calm down, calm down.

Having a wife that's half Italian (by virtue of an Italian mother) and having lived in Italy and travelled round most of it I can say that it is anything but authentic. That is not to denigrate it for what it is and as I say the food is good. Read my posts again - service was not good on this occasion. End of.

Having worked for years in Italy(palermo, pordonone and naples) this place it pretty good for authentic as you get in Sheffield. Service less than satis on one visit should be addressed to the owner not broadcast on a forum to try and damage a places reputation. This is a cowards technique for complaining, hiding in cyberstreet. I have only registered tonight coz i feel unfair comments deserved defending. I hope La Terraza get some idea of how semi regulars like us are on the side of honest fair treatment.

Been to this restaurant and find the service to be second to none. The staff are always pleased to see their customers in my view. I feel you generally get back what you put out.

I will be going back and soon I hope.

Remember staff are human.

:D

found it very child-unfriendly

Definitely avoid if you have kids.

Sounds good to me. It's a restaurant, not a playground.

If you can't cope without going to pubs and restaurants for about 14 years you should have kept your legs crossed in the first place.

:thumbsup:

Archived