Dub reggae & ska, Corporation, Thurs 29 Oct

jamdown

UK dub collective Pama Intl will be bringing their own reggae/ska/dub to The Corporation on Thursday 29th October.

It's part of their UK to promote the formthcoming album PAMA OUTERNATIONAL ft. Lynval & Horace from The Specials and produced by John Collins (producer of Ghost Town)

More details to follow. Hope you'll be able to make it!

nice

sadly i wont be there :(

but i have seen palma int and theyre a great band

i used to go to a lot of reggae / dub nights, gigs, blues in sheffield back when i lived there

Nice one melthebell. shame you can't might it though. whereabouts you based now?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Good afternoon

Hope this finds you well?

I am delighted to say Pama Intl's song 'Equality And Justice For All' has been added this week to Steve Lamacqs BBC6 music Rebel Playlist... this is absolutely HUGE for Pama Intl. It is potentially the biggest airplay Pama Intl has ever received.

What is the Rebel Playlist I hear you ask?

Well, basically each week Steve Lamacq chooses 3 new songs out of 100s and asks people to vote for their favourite. The one with the most votes gets played on every 6music mainstream show the following week!

This would be unbelievable for us to win. Please could you take the time to vote for us? Votes are open from now until midnight tonight (Sunday 27th September).

You can listen to and vote for Pama Intl-Equality & Justice For All to win the Rebel Playlist at this link

http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/shows/steve_lamacq/rebel_playlist.shtml

Equality & Justice For All

features Lynval Golding (from The Specials), Lenny Bignell (Lord Large), Fuzz Townshend (Bentley Rhythm Ace/PWEI), Gary Alesbrook (Kasabian) plus Finny and I. And is produced by myself & John Collins (producer of The Specials iconic Ghost Town)

It's coming out on the next Pama intl single - I Still Love You More (26 Oct09) and album Pama Outernational (2 Nov09)

Please forward this onto anyone you think would be up for voting. Winning this would be immense. Please vote now!

Many thanks

Sean

Pama Intl

Archived