SUFC to try to sign glen little

scottf

Largly impressed !! not me. A very average ,yet clumsey lump. In my opinion there must be better options out there.

He's got experience though. Not a bad thing in what is turning out to be a young United side next season.

He's got experience though. Not a bad thing in what is turning out to be a young United side next season.

And a small squad aswell, ive been looking through Uniteds player's and you only have 3 in the whole of the squad what are over six foot.

Henderson, Kilgallon and Morgan.

That surely has to be a concern.

And a small squad aswell, ive been looking through Uniteds player's and you only have 3 in the whole of the squad what are over six foot.

Henderson, Kilgallon and Morgan.

That surely has to be a concern.

I dont think height is really an issue, we havnt had a tall squad in years unless im mistaken. weve probably only lost one tall player from last year which is halford. other than that we have a history (and we still have lots) of small players, Geary and wright come to mind, and then theres quinn in the middle.

it would be nice to have a taller player in the centre of midfield as thats an area we struggle to compete in the air, but apart from that it shouldnt be a problem.

I dont think height is really an issue, we havnt had a tall squad in years unless im mistaken. weve probably only lost one tall player from last year which is halford. other than that we have a history (and we still have lots) of small players, Geary and wright come to mind, and then theres quinn in the middle.

it would be nice to have a taller player in the centre of midfield as thats an area we struggle to compete in the air, but apart from that it shouldnt be a problem.

You have a point to be fair, although the Championship is a lot rougher than the Premiership and you do need at least a couple of imposing player's especially in midfield.

Hull i have to say had a massive squad the other day, it seemed like every player they had was about 6 foot 6 lol.

The season we went up we have Morgan, Short, Unsworth, Ifill, Shipperley, Jagielka and Ade all over 6 foot......we need to get some big lads in our midfield.

Next season without looking i would guess, Morgan, Killa, Williamson, Reid and Evans are 6 foot plus.

Archived