SUFC to try to sign glen little

scottf

Glen Little is a player that will do well with the blades, just hope they hurry up and sign him! I remember watching him play for portsmouth in the uefa cup last season againest AC Milan and he was excellent, Portsmouth were 2-0 up at home and Tony Adams decided to take him off! It was his own downfall as Pompey then lost the match 3-2, if only they had kept him on then it really would of been a different game

He's got a couple of years left in him and he's a tricky player. Good signing. I think Cotterill will come good for you this year.

Cotterill just seems to lack a bit of confidence because when he is on song he looks top class. Who do you think will be your outstanding players this year?

It's dragging on a bit this, what is the stumbling block money or doubting his ability?

Maybe they're not 100% sure about his fitness/injury record at his age? Even if there's no fee, he would expect to be on better wages than most of the squad, given his experience and ability... so worth seeing how he goes in pre-season. I'm not aware that anyone else has made any signs of wanting to take him, so no immediate rush?

Cotterill just seems to lack a bit of confidence because when he is on song he looks top class. Who do you think will be your outstanding players this year?

Tudgay, Miller and Spurr. I really like Tommy Spurr. I hope he gets signed up soon.

Tudgay, Miller and Spurr. I really like Tommy Spurr. I hope he gets signed up soon.

the reason spurr and wood havn't been re-signed yet is because they used the money they were offering spurr and wood to give to tudgay, spurr and wood will offered new contracts once the investment is in place.

Archived