Why tuck your trousers into your socks?

Indeed it is facinating! I just feel sure that they must have some really good common sense reason for doing it cos it looks so strange that surely no-one would do it for reasons of style/looking good? I have to stop myself laughing sometimes when i see them round town. I want to understand!

Also, while we're on the subject. All the lads i see doing this are tucking BLACK trackie bottoms into WHITE socks. When did the white sock with black trouser combo become fashionable again?! It looks horrible! Only michael Jackson came close to getting away with this!

Indeed it is facinating! I just feel sure that they must have some really good common sense reason for doing it cos it looks so strange that surely no-one would do it for reasons of style/looking good? I have to stop myself laughing sometimes when i see them round town. I want to understand!

Its nearly as daft as those old blokes who wear socks with their sandals.:rolleyes:

Also, while we're on the subject. All the lads i see doing this are tucking BLACK trackie bottoms into WHITE socks. When did the white sock with black trouser combo become fashionable again?! It looks horrible! Only michael Jackson came close to getting away with this!

Maybe there taking him off shaun, and start moonwalking next.:)

i really hate the baggy trouser clan, that show half their boxers.

i want to go up behind them and pull them up.

how do they keep them from falling down:huh: even when wearing a belt.

they look like they have messed their pants and the weight is telling in their trousers

Archived