Why tuck your trousers into your socks?

So then, is anyone prepared to own up as a fully paid up chav? Do you wear the cap, the white socks, the trackies, do you have drugs and stolen goods stored in your trousers, do you TWOC? Perhaps your young son is a chav.

Come on , we know you're out there! Come and talk us through your life and times, lets try to bridge the gap and see if we have anything in common?

Some kids that hang about on my road do this too. But only have one of the trouser leg tucked in the sock wile the other is just let loose, also a couple have some kind of wooly hat that has two flapps on each side, but they wear it one flap up and one flap down. As i knew a couple of them i did ask one time why they did this or dress the same way, and i got told its to respect the group they liked Ndubz and the chav ways init. Now i hear of this group before but i've not ever seen them till i looked on the net, and low and behold one of the member is dress the same but still looked very odd to say, even if we when some of us younger had strange fashions.

I can buy that

So its a Darwinian thing, the ones that didn't do it have all died out

Any idea how one might start a new chav trend. Say, for jumping of motorway bridges or playing on train lines

Yes it is a Darwinian thing, think about it those with long legs and short arms can't reach down to tuck in the socks but those with long arms and short legs do tuck. A simple case of natural selection.

The jumping aspect is now a new off shoot of the oringinal running to avoid the snakes, they have become lazy and now seek to throw themselves off high things which in some cases is a good thing as it strengthens the breed by loosing the stupid of the species, hope this helps

Some kids that hang about on my road do this too. But only have one of the trouser leg tucked in the sock wile the other is just let loose, also a couple have some kind of wooly hat that has two flapps on each side, but they wear it one flap up and one flap down. As i knew a couple of them i did ask one time why they did this or dress the same way, and i got told its to respect the group they liked Ndubz and the chav ways init. Now i hear of this group before but i've not ever seen them till i looked on the net, and low and behold one of the member is dress the same but still looked very odd to say, even if we when some of us younger had strange fashions.

That is a facinating insight into the chav mind diesel, thanks! So these young lads you spoke to accepted that they were chavs and they affirmed that they actively seek to live their lives the chav way. I am shocked! They see the chav lifestyle as an honerable path to tread!

That is a facinating insight into the chav mind diesel, thanks! So these young lads you spoke to accepted that they were chavs and they affirmed that they actively seek to live their lives the chav way. I am shocked! They see the chav lifestyle as an honerable path to tread!

That is the words spoken to me yes, One of my daughter is kind of friends with them has go to the same school, one was telling my daughter if she ever seen some web site made for chavs that have pictures of all sorts to do chav's what to wear how to even down to a chav bible on how to speek. so maybe also this is why they dress and sound alike?. Even that group they told me about that time have got a chavy look to them too. But to be honest i hear lots of younger people have said they too are chavs, so i thought they all knew anyways.

So then, is anyone prepared to own up as a fully paid up chav? Do you wear the cap, the white socks, the trackies, do you have drugs and stolen goods stored in your trousers, do you TWOC? Perhaps your young son is a chav.

Come on , we know you're out there! Come and talk us through your life and times, lets try to bridge the gap and see if we have anything in common?

All but the white socks (only with cream jeans, brown shoes, belt etc.) and stolen goods lol

A long time ago I got in trouble for TWOC with a few others when I was 15 (we use to put the car back with more petrol than it started).

Often wear jeans, gold, shirts, boots, have a beard. So I suppose I have some 'chav' tendencies.

do you really want to know what fashion is even worse:gag:

trouser half way down the back side

Agreed!

Those that look as though they're just about to lose 'em at any moment, and with their scrotum at about knee level.....I wonder if they realise how ridiculous and hilarious they look?!

There was a group of passengers at the station the other night, howling with laughter at two "fashion victims" and their resulting "funny walk"!

Archived