Why tuck your trousers into your socks?

Agreed!

Those that look as though they're just about to lose 'em at any moment, and with their scrotum at about knee level.....I wonder if they realise how ridiculous and hilarious they look?!

There was a group of passengers at the station the other night, howling with laughter at two "fashion victims" and their resulting "funny walk"!

If they look messed up, pull em up!

Some kids that hang about on my road do this too. But only have one of the trouser leg tucked in the sock wile the other is just let loose, also a couple have some kind of wooly hat that has two flapps on each side, but they wear it one flap up and one flap down. As i knew a couple of them i did ask one time why they did this or dress the same way, and i got told its to respect the group they liked Ndubz and the chav ways init. Now i hear of this group before but i've not ever seen them till i looked on the net, and low and behold one of the member is dress the same but still looked very odd to say, even if we when some of us younger had strange fashions.

Are you sure you're not confusing them with freemasons? I hear the brotherhood are bigging it up in the hoods these days.

Or possibly you've misunderstood and they are in fact a homage to these characters :suspect:

So then, is anyone prepared to own up as a fully paid up chav? Do you wear the cap, the white socks, the trackies, do you have drugs and stolen goods stored in your trousers, do you TWOC? Perhaps your young son is a chav.

Come on , we know you're out there! Come and talk us through your life and times, lets try to bridge the gap and see if we have anything in common?

I regularly wear sports gear. I believe every food tastes better when fried and covered in ketchup. I don't read a daily broadsheet newspaper. I have white socks. I have items in my room that I have "borrowed" off acquaintances and forgotton to return. I own a cap. I don't know what TWOC means, but I am sure I could do it.

I am a CHAV.

That is the words spoken to me yes, One of my daughter is kind of friends with them has go to the same school, one was telling my daughter if she ever seen some web site made for chavs that have pictures of all sorts to do chav's what to wear how to even down to a chav bible on how to speek. so maybe also this is why they dress and sound alike?. Even that group they told me about that time have got a chavy look to them too. But to be honest i hear lots of younger people have said they too are chavs, so i thought they all knew anyways.

Lol! And here i was thinking that chavs don't care much about their appearance etc, little did i know that they put so much effort into their 'look' and demeanour. I am defo learning something new here........

All but the white socks (only with cream jeans, brown shoes, belt etc.) and stolen goods lol

A long time ago I got in trouble for TWOC with a few others when I was 15 (we use to put the car back with more petrol than it started).

Often wear jeans, gold, shirts, boots, have a beard. So I suppose I have some 'chav' tendencies.

I think you sound alright mate and brave as it was of you to 'out' youself i'm gonna overule you and say you are not full chav. At least not the way i percieve a chav to look. You would have to have a too tight baseball cap pointing to the sky, black trackie bottoms tucked into white socks. Jeans, boots and shirts sound fine. Quite respectable. Gold is ok in moderation. Though if you were more than 1 chain/1 ring i guess you could be straying into a dodgy area.....!!

And lol at your 'twoc'ing, a real chav would have smoked a whole nine bar and necked a botle of mad dog 20/20 before taking to the wheel, crashed the car into a tree, smashed every window, and set it alight!

I regularly wear sports gear. I believe every food tastes better when fried and covered in ketchup. I don't read a daily broadsheet newspaper. I have white socks. I have items in my room that I have "borrowed" off acquaintances and forgotton to return. I own a cap. I don't know what TWOC means, but I am sure I could do it.

I am a CHAV.

Ha, Ha millhouses, you sound like more the kind of thing i might class as chav. But i need more details to make a determination :huh:. I'd be grateful if you could answer the following:

1) If you were to travel to town by bus (i.e. you have no bike with you) and proceed to walk round town, would you do so with your trackie bottoms tucked firmly into your white socks?

2)Does your baseball cap tilt upwards at the front towards the sky?

3) Do you think that you look good whilst wearing above clothing :hihi:?

4)TWOC means taking a vehicle without the owners consent. Of course i don't expect you to admit to this! :o But do know anyone who does this for 'laughs'.

If you answer yes to all 4 , then you can be <<<drum roll please>>> the forums resident chav!!

Ha, Ha millhouses, you sound like more the kind of thing i might class as chav. But i need more details to make a determination :huh:. I'd be grateful if you could answer the following:

1) If you were to travel to town by bus (i.e. you have no bike with you) and proceed to walk round town, would you do so with your trackie bottoms tucked firmly into your white socks?

2)Does your baseball cap tilt upwards at the front towards the sky?

3) Do you think that you look good whilst wearing above clothing :hihi:?

4)TWOC means taking a vehicle without the owners consent. Of course i don't expect you to admit to this! :o But do know anyone who does this for 'laughs'.

If you answer yes to all 4 , then you can be <<<drum roll please>>> the forums resident chav!!

1. Erm, my white socks are ankle ones for running in. So I can't really tuck anything into them. But I do tuck my trousers into my socks when hiking sometimes. Does this count?

2. My cap is tweed, not a baseball one.

3. I look damn good whatever I wear.

4. I do (or have ) known people who TWOC.

So that makes about three out of four correct answers! Does that make me chav?

Archived