Facebook,how do i make things private to some?

Just don't put incriminating things on there in the first place and you will be fine.

It's the fact that other people can come on your wall and put things, for example, swearing. I wouldn't want my colleagues or ex colleagues reading it. Easier to make people who that could have consequences with, private.

I've just deactivated my entire sf/FB profile because I was fed up of reading statuses that made me go ... mmmm? and yet I didn't want to offend anyone by deleting only them.

I'm missing the games, is all. Although when the Royal Wedding furore has died down, I may go back. :)

I've just deactivated my entire sf/FB profile because I was fed up of reading statuses that made me go ... mmmm? and yet I didn't want to offend anyone by deleting only them.

If you move your mouse to the top right of a "status that makes you go ...mmmm?" and click on the cross, you have the option to hide all posts by an individual. This might help.

If you move your mouse to the top right of a "status that makes you go ...mmmm?" and click on the cross, you have the option to hide all posts by an individual. This might help.
Couldn't be bothered, maggi. Easier just to deactivate pro tem. :D

It was all the mourging about The Wedding that got to me. They were bringing me down when I wanted to be joyful! :hihi:

Archived