Wednesday fans- take note.

scottf

All im saying is in my opinion this is the more . . . .. dignified way to respond to fan criticisms of the club- rather than trying to take on the keyboard warriors one at a time.

All im saying is in my opinion this is the more . . . .. dignified way to respond to fan criticisms of the club- rather than trying to take on the keyboard warriors one at a time.

perhaps the word your looking for is "professional" McCabe is MORE "Professional" (* note in my opinion)

Nah that's fair enough, I for one wasn't taking it as a dig really.

I would love to know what LS has done in the last few months that was actually FUNNIER than some pigs response to selling Beattie and the Kyles, losing yet another play off final, Blackpuddings comments afterwards and the fat keeper failing a drug test.

Please tell me becasue I'm dying to know. Maybe, just maybe it's the pigs trying to detract from the fact that we have a chairman at long last that is bringing the club and fans together and whether good, bad or indifferent is open and honest which all fans want.

Laughter can be a defensive mechanism for fear.

Archived