Wednesday fans- take note.

scottf

Please tell me becasue I'm dying to know. Maybe, just maybe it's the pigs trying to detract from the fact that we have a chairman at long last that is bringing the club and fans together and whether good, bad or indifferent is open and honest which all fans want.

Yeah well, he certainly managed to bring five of you together for the painting mularky. Answer me this - did you go along to help paint the ground when the chairman asked? Were you one of the legendary 'Dulux 5'..?

All this shouting from the rooftops by pigs about Strafford's Perestroika and how he's galvanising the supporters, bringing the fans and the club together and creating a community spirit and then only five of you turn up to help out. That is what is laughable. If you answered yes to my question(s), then fair enough, carry on but if you answered no, don't go banging on about how great the new swillsbro dawn is cos you obviously aint that bothered.

Yeah well, he certainly managed to bring five of you together for the painting mularky. Answer me this - did you go along to help paint the ground when the chairman asked? Were you one of the legendary 'Dulux 5'..?

An old un but sadly for you not a golden! Tres tres tres boring my friend. Now jog on piglet!

Going back to the original topic - we did it first AND had the manager involved.

Copy cats but then imititation is the sincerest form of flattery so on behalf of all owls, Mr McCabe we thank you for taking note on how openness is achieved.

An old un but sadly for you not a golden! Tres tres tres boring my friend. Now jog on piglet!

Copy cats but then imititation is the sincerest form of flattery so on behalf of all owls, Mr McCabe we thank you for taking note on how openness is achieved.

Strafford has been copying EVERYTHING McCabe has and is doing.

Tell me one idea apart from painting the Sty that Strafford has come up with on his own :hihi::hihi::hihi:

All this shouting from the rooftops by pigs about Strafford's Perestroika and how he's galvanising the supporters, bringing the fans and the club together and creating a community spirit and then only five of you turn up to help out. That is what is laughable. If you answered yes to my question(s), then fair enough, carry on but if you answered no, don't go banging on about how great the new swillsbro dawn is cos you obviously aint that bothered.

Actually what is laughable is that they were asked to do it in the first place

I would love to know what LS has done in the last few months that was actually FUNNIER than some pigs response to selling Beattie and the Kyles, losing yet another play off final, Blackpuddings comments afterwards and the fat keeper failing a drug test.

Please tell me becasue I'm dying to know. Maybe, just maybe it's the pigs trying to detract from the fact that we have a chairman at long last that is bringing the club and fans together and whether good, bad or indifferent is open and honest which all fans want.

Laughter can be a defensive mechanism for fear.

You find £13million of income, £10million of that produced by our academy funny? so be it. Am sure the owls could find a use for that,the fact is you could not raise any where near that.

Paddy is the fool, but failing any drug test is not funny, could be one of your lads next!!

Strafford bringing your club together ? i suggest there is a split on that opinion amongst owl supporters. Lets take aview in 6 months when the team are again, mid division , no takeover and 16000 fans at an home match.

As for trying to detract from a clubs failings. well both sets of fans can rightly be accused of that.:) Just one club has a lot more failings than the other.;)

Strafford has been copying EVERYTHING McCabe has and is doing.

Tell me one idea apart from painting the Sty that Strafford has come up with on his own :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I have heard that he wants the dulux 5 to do his house out too

Going back to the original topic - we did it first AND had the manager involved.

Jog on yourself my porcine friend. Your humiliation is our entertainment.

You snortbeasts don't have a clue about originality. Strappedforcash has just about copied his entire business model from United - oh apart from having any chance of carrying it off of course.

I love the smell of desperation. You do know your crowds are going to dwindle next season now that we're selling pork sarnies? I'm sure you've got a fan or two that could feed the whole ground!

You obviously love the smell of your own breath then I gather. Thanks for the advice. Next...

Archived