Wagamama's, Leopold Square

we went to wagamamas, never again, been to the first one I London and loved it so was quite excited when they opened in Sheffield but the foods and service was rubbish and no atmosphere at all, they seem to have lost what they have in London and turned into a generic chain restaurant

East one for me ever time:thumbsup:

Tried Wagamama's (not East One) and it seemed fine. Bit quiet, but that was a weekday lunchtime (and after years of queuing for tables in London, somewhere being a bit quiet is never a problem for me).

Food was lovely, and a good selection. I've had the chicken on sticks, some dumplings, and salmon on noodles. Will be back!

We went on Friday...the food was nice (the duck dumplings were gorgeous!)...but I do think it is rather over priced and you can get some food for just as good from the places on London Rd. I think the restaurant feels abit like a school hall with the long white tables and benches.

I've been three times and it was very nice the first time but the other two times were passable at best. Since then, I've been to the one at Spinningfields in Manchester and it was much better, which like a lot of things when comparing Manchester city life with Sheffield, the Mancs always come out on top!

I've been three times and it was very nice the first time but the other two times were passable at best. Since then, I've been to the one at Spinningfields in Manchester and it was much better, which like a lot of things when comparing Manchester city life with Sheffield, the Mancs always come out on top!

Well it's only an hours drive away!

Archived