Recommend a good indian restaurant for Saturday 1st August

Hi, its my birthday today :D and I'm going out with a few friends on Saturday to celebrate. I was thinking of going to an Indian restaurant up Attercliffe. Can anyone recommend one and please say "why". Can you also let me know if you can take your own bottle of wine, just in case they don't have a drinks license. Thanks

Hi, its my birthday today :D and I'm going out with a few friends on Saturday to celebrate. I was thinking of going to an Indian restaurant up Attercliffe. Can anyone recommend one and please say "why". Can you also let me know if you can take your own bottle of wine, just in case they don't have a drinks license. Thanks

?

got to go to akbars the food is out of this world, it is cooked traditional apna style

we have been three times and will be going again

also the one a bit further down i think its called apna? is all you can eat for £9.99 and that is also very nice

induz every time, got to be one of the best around and its in attercilffe which is where you asked for,

im sure they would let you bring your own wine if you rang ahead, but they do have a bar.

we have been going for years and never had a bad curry, the place has been around for at least 20 years and is still going strong.

well worth a visit

Archived