Pub function Rooms in Hillsborough

Slynsammie

It makes me laugh, these sort of threads:

"Does anyone know of a <insert name of service required> in <a very specific part of Sheffield>".

SO you would not consider a SINGLE place outside of Hillsborough then?

There is a big wide world out there, full of function rooms that may, or may not, be in Hillsborough!

There is a current thread in the Sheffield Discussions where someone is wanting to know where he can buy citric acid in North Sheffield. I mean, come on! You would be lucky to put your hands on it in South Yorkshire, let alone one portion of one city!

It makes me laugh, these sort of threads:

"Does anyone know of a <insert name of service required> in <a very specific part of Sheffield>".

SO you would not consider a SINGLE place outside of Hillsborough then?

There is a big wide world out there, full of function rooms that may, or may not, be in Hillsborough!

There is a current thread in the Sheffield Discussions where someone is wanting to know where he can buy citric acid in North Sheffield. I mean, come on! You would be lucky to put your hands on it in South Yorkshire, let alone one portion of one city!

:loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:

Why comment then if you have nothing to add? People have their reasons to hold celebrations in a certain area and ask the Forum for help, not scorn.

oh and citric acid can be bought in Wilkinsons - also in Hillsborough.

:P

Bradfield Road WMC.......

Did the same silly thing many many years ago...........NEVER AGAIN !!

Seriously though ....nice room upstairs....cheap beer....and they sort the buffet out aswell if you want !!

Other than that there's the club tucked away off Marcliffe Road.....(The Place i think it's called......)

Ben to a few do's there and it's really nice !!

You mean Wadsley House Social Club on The Drive (off Marlcliffe). That's a smashing venue, especially in summer when the patio windows can be opened.

*edit*

Ooops, too late with my post

Archived