Can I use Tomato Feed for my flowers?

I sell lots of concentrated tomato food. It's all some people ever use, for feeding everything in the garden. Especially good for roses, so I've been told. Make sure you follow the instructions for correct dilutions though.

Just the advice I was looking for here. Do I really need to buy any plant food next year ? Cant I continue to use tomato feed ?

Tomato food has a high potash content which helps to promote the growth of Flowers / Fruit in most plants, which is Ok when flowers are blooming in bedding plants etc. But a normal plant food is recommended to begin with until such plants start flowering or you end up with uneven growth in plants.

Tomato food has a high potash content which helps to promote the growth of Flowers / Fruit in most plants, which is Ok when flowers are blooming in bedding plants etc. But a normal plant food is recommended to begin with until such plants start flowering or you end up with uneven growth in plants.

Thank you for your helpful advice.:)

Archived