Donkeymans - Anyone been lately?

spyro2000

Originally posted by orenishii

are you serious? Theres nuff to do in brum - trust me theres no good reason to come to sheff for donkeymans!!

Whats on in your town anyway, apart from mono on a sat?

I wouldnt come to Sheffield especially for Donkeymans, Im a student up here, but im from Brum.

Brum is packed full of nightlife, depends what your into I suppose, but theres something to suit everyone in Birmingham.

Originally posted by orenishii

ok what uni are you at?

I wouldn't recommend donkeymans, although the music is ok. Sheffield doesn't really have any nights playing rnb/garage/bashment at the moment.

Do you go out in brum then?

Im at Hallam at the moment, going into my final year. And I hear what your saying about Sheffield not having any RnB, Bashment nights etc... The nearest its got is probably Orchis, and thats mainly poppy type 'urban' music.

I aint been out in Birmingham for a while now. I spend all my time im Sheffield. From what I can remember of Birminghams night out, Broad Street has got it goin on and a few out of town places like Soho Road play the hardcore bashment tunes.

Where you from?

Archived