Anyone Eaten At Bar 23?

Stebbil

Was just wondering what it is like as it won a restaurant award in 2008. Also, they seem to have amazing offers on like - three courses for £18....surely not?

Regards

John

I have eaten there its absolutely brilliant. Went last christmas for department do and had a three course meal for £15 it was so good we went back a few weeks back and had our wedding reception there for £18 a head for a three course meal. The food is absolutely lovely and a very nice atmosphere. :thumbsup: The staff are friendly and Kieran the manager is very helpful.

Went tonight and it was REALLY REALLY good.Had the cold meat starter, lamb rump main course and chocolate brownie desert, all for £18! It was all homemade, fresh and very nice. I have eaten in some really good places and this matches them all, a good addition to Sheffield restaurant scene. Don't be put off by the location or modern decor because the food really does deliver and I was very surprised. YUM! :)

Archived