Football Trophy Shops

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I have spent nearly two years getting the sportstrophy.co website ready after visiting loads of trade shows, manufacturers and craftsmen throughout Britain and some in Europe mainly Portugal and Italy.

For SF members and teams I can offer a 10% discount if you give me your username. I can also offer a 10% commission for affiliates to promote the Sheffield Sports Trophy website.

I have some individual pages for football trophies, and have classified them as follows

football medals, football shaped trophies, football boot trophies and girls football trophies.

I wont put all the football trophy sections as I don't want to appear like I am spamming. I am very keen to hear back from people what they think of the trophies and would welcome your comments on SF.

I am looking towards setting up a presentation service such as a podium, pa system guest speakers and sashed dolly birds. Who do you think would make a great football trophy presenter?

March 2012: updated the links to the dedicated http://www.footballtrophy.co.uk website

Archived