Unofficial Forum Meet-Harlequin-Monday 10th August-7-30pm.

Lotusflower

Sorry I missed tonight.

I got home from work to find the other half had bought all the ingredients for a slap up meal my mum used to make.

I made the meal, ...... To the best of my ability.

I ate it and spent the rest of the night with my mum, drinking her favorite red wine and smoking on the back step.

It was a nice night with a slight breeze. With the traffic from the main raod, I could close my eyes and imagine that I was back in Melbourne and that my mum was alive and sharing a drink and a packet of smokes with me.

I hope you all has as a good a night as I did

Sorry I missed tonight.

I got home from work to find the other half had bought all the ingredients for a slap up meal my mum used to make.

I made the meal, ...... To the best of my ability.

I ate it and spent the rest of the night with my mum, drinking her favorite red wine and smoking on the back step.

It was a nice night with a slight breeze. With the traffic from the main raod, I could close my eyes and imagine that I was back in Melbourne and that my mum was alive and sharing a drink and a packet of smokes with me.

I hope you all has as a good a night as I did

Don't worry you didn't miss anything as it's next week ;)

Seeing as it is just after payday- and no work is schduled for Monday, I will be there.... Anyone need a lift?

I might come along for a bit if I have a lift ...but have to check before I can say for deffo as already going to the Rawson on Wednesday ...!!

:)

Archived