Osbourne house burngreave road

i live bang opposite osbourne house its got a roof full of swifts (birds) its got a massive 28 bedrooms it belongs to my landlord but apparently he's ran out of money i dont know what his intensions are but what a beautiful house it was dunno about ghosts probly has and i know its was a naughty boys home cos my partner had a stay there for being a naughty lad the other at the top of shirecliffe lane was shirecliffe lawns a bit if useless information but there you go you should have a look at the house late at night looks i think like something off a horror film maybe stephen king should be notified

Did he go on the trip to blackpool? I was only young but my mum and other staff took them to blackpool for the day. Im seeing my mum tomorrow, I will try and ask her about the home. I do remember a David Scarborough who was in there.

• 4 months later...
It's Osborn House. it used to be a boys' home at one time but has been empty for 10 years or so. i think it was sold to a private owner a few years ago. anyone know?

JD.--re your comments as above were brought to my attention by family.

I also veiwed a sad looking Osborn House on photo bucket.

I was employed their for several years in the late 1960s, when it was a

Hostel for youths, aged between 16yrs and 20 years , subjects of a Probation Order.

Can you advise of its current situation ?