What's going on at Club Zero?

tochrisg

been on the urban gorilla forum and it is saying that UG is leaving zero after july. does anybody know the reasons for this or where theyre moving to. also whos going to be replacign UG on a friday night.

it seems crazy for UG to leave zero. it is by far the best venue in sheffield for the night and has been growing since its arival last year.

anybody know any answers. cheers

I don't know but I hear that Zero have purchased the site next door that used to be poundland and are maybe extending or building a new club there. This may or may not be true, I heard it from a few people though!

But that doesn't explain why nights like Zogg and UG are leaving does it :confused:

interesting. it would be awesome if they were extending the club but like you say it doesnt explain why nights are leaving. UG has one of the biggest followings in the city with dedicated crowd so have no idea why they are leaving. although i heard it may only be a temporary move.

i know loadsa ppl that loved UG at zero, but like me alot of people dont, Im kinda glad its leaving but hope its going somewhere better, cant think where though! I remember going to one at the earl, which was absolutely wicked, pity it aint there really

.Zero Statement

It is with much sadness that the partnership between Urban Gorilla & .Zero will finish at the end of July but both parties are about to embark on journeys new. We would like to thank Urban Gorilla and its patrons for a fantastic 16 months and some fabulous parties.

Whilst Urban Gorilla are probably taking a well deserved summer break till September, .Zero will continue to offer great music on Fridays & Saturdays. Come September both UG and .Zero have some HUGE announcements to make…..so watch this space!!!

The harmonious parting of UG of and .Zero has nothing to do with money, alcohol or sex!!! Whilst we appreciate all the nice and lovely comments, we would ask people not to speculate on rumours, as more often than not they do more harm than good.

Cya all on the dance floor

Adele n Scottie

xxx

Originally posted by green

The harmonious parting of UG of and .Zero has nothing to do with money, alcohol or sex!!!

Adele n Scottie

xxx

I bet The head promoter of UG got drunk and paid the owner of UG to sleep with him!!!

Hahaha! :D

Good luck to all involved!!

:)

Archived