What do you read on the toilet?

I think it's a boy thing. All the boys I have lived with seem to spend an awfully long time on the loo. Unlike the girls who pop in and out throughout the day, spending as little time as possible. My theory about this is that because girls sit down everytime, they excrete more frequently. Whereas for blokes, it's a really big deal if they actually have to *sit* on the loo. Think mens toilets, there is usually only one cubicle and everyone knows what they are going in for and everyone can hear and identify the culprit! Most men rarely use a public cubicle, they tend to save it up until they get home and delay it for a lot longer and hence there is a lot more to evacuate and therefore they need reading matter. Also I think girls are very familiar with the whole sitting on the loo thing and day dream, whereas perhaps men are more alarmed by it and need to take their mind off the experience.

That's my theory- make of it what you will!

I can't say as I've put that much thought into it... I don't think I poop more often than men do, but then I never thought I'd be discussing the frequency of my bowel movements on a public forum either:hihi::hihi:

I think it's a boy thing. All the boys I have lived with seem to spend an awfully long time on the loo. Unlike the girls who pop in and out throughout the day, spending as little time as possible. My theory about this is that because girls sit down everytime, they excrete more frequently. Whereas for blokes, it's a really big deal if they actually have to *sit* on the loo. Think mens toilets, there is usually only one cubicle and everyone knows what they are going in for and everyone can hear and identify the culprit! Most men rarely use a public cubicle, they tend to save it up until they get home and delay it for a lot longer and hence there is a lot more to evacuate and therefore they need reading matter. Also I think girls are very familiar with the whole sitting on the loo thing and day dream, whereas perhaps men are more alarmed by it and need to take their mind off the experience.

That's my theory- make of it what you will!

Not left much to the imagination there...Animated though!:hihi:

now please wash your hands, now please wash your hands, now please wash your hands, etc etc etc etc etc ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I leave my "Take a Break" and "Chat" magazines in there then anyone that goes is welcome to do one of the puzzles. I think it's such a waste of time sitting and just staring into space so I may as well do two jobs at once........:hihi:

Archived