What do you read on the toilet?

I leave my "Take a Break" and "Chat" magazines in there then anyone that goes is welcome to do one of the puzzles. I think it's such a waste of time sitting and just staring into space so I may as well do two jobs at once........:hihi:

I like to read The Mail in there. I think it relaxes you, and makes you do a movemnt quicker.!:roll:

It's definitely a male thing.

I go in, get it over and done with and leave.

It could well be a male thing but I'm like you...in, on, out and done. Farmgirl hates it after I've been though cos I 'bake it for days' before going. Window open, extractor fan on and you still can't go upstairs for half an hour after. Well poo is meant to smell isn't it??? :hihi:

As a kid I used to read in the outside loo, as we used newspaper in those days, it was always on a nail on the back of the door, but I only do what I have to do these days.

My wife reads all the time in the loo, usually has her best smeller on the window sill.

Nuts & Zoo are usually in there but Ive been known to read anything including the backs of shampoo & hand cream bottles.

Toothpaste tubes are my obsession during a number 2! I probably know more about 'zinc citrate trihydrate' and 'polydimethyl siloxane' than anyone alive!

(DONT use the tubes to scrape off Klingons though... how do I know?) :P

I'm in and out - no reading for me.

My theory on why men insist on taking hours, well I have several actually, here are a few:

They're lazy beggars, and it's half an hour less having to put up shelves/window shop/cut the grass.

They somehow don't seem to notice the smell and so are quite comfortable in the fragrant atmosphere.

They get great satisfaction knowing that there's a queue outside crossing their legs and waiting for them to finish (they like the attention)

They eat a lot more than women, so it stands to reason their poo will be bigger and take longer to come out.

It gives them chance to get out Mr sausage and admire/measure/whatever it is they like to do with it in private.

I'm in and out - no reading for me.

My theory on why men insist on taking hours, well I have several actually, here are a few:

They're lazy beggars, and it's half an hour less having to put up shelves/window shop/cut the grass.

They somehow don't seem to notice the smell and so are quite comfortable in the fragrant atmosphere.

They get great satisfaction knowing that there's a queue outside crossing their legs and waiting for them to finish (they like the attention)

They eat a lot more than women, so it stands to reason their poo will be bigger and take longer to come out.

It gives them chance to get out Mr sausage and admire/measure/whatever it is they like to do with it in private.

________

If it takes thirty minutes to have a meal then it takes thirty minutes to have a number 2 ! (pretty simple for blokes) At least we don't have to take up toilet time defoliating ourselves or whatever it is that women do with special laydees machines :hihi:

Why is it though if you eat exactly the same foods, or even more, men's poo is still bigger and can stink out the whole house for 3 hours and refuses to be flushed away for 2 days? What goes on inside their digestive systems? :gag:

Archived