Evil animals - which gets your vote?

Can't believe no one's said baboons!

I hate them I was seriously traumatised as a kid when my dad decided to stop the car in a safari park and a load of baboons jumped on it and began to take it apart, those teeth are the lethalist weapons I have ever seen.

Wasps are bloody horrible little things! I once smashed my Dads brand new car with a golf club because one of the evil buggers had the cheek to fly within a meter of me. Cats are evil too but I think in a cool way I kind of like their "screw you" attitude.

I like squirrels. It's not a popular stance, but they really aren't to blame for all the worlds ills!

Yes they are!... read through the history books - 'great fire of London', WW2, swine flu, battle of Britain, the 1908 Tunguska incident when all the nuts disappeared in Siberia... the list is endless! :suspect:

OK you win! :o

Give over! Can't you see they've been Photoshopped to hell? I'm sure Harry is a perfectly normal, sweet, good-natured 'ickle puddy tat - Mojo's just exagerating his behaviour to try and elicit some sympathy!! :hihi::hihi:

Give over! Can't you see they've been Photoshopped to hell? I'm sure Harry is a perfectly normal, sweet, good-natured 'ickle puddy tat - Mojo's just exagerating his behaviour to try and elicit some sympathy!! :hihi::hihi:

He just bit my toe. For no other reason than he could.

He walked into the room, wandered over and bit my toe!

Evil, I tells ya!

Can't believe no one's said baboons!

I agree. There was a horrible incident at Cape Point, where baboons are notorious for stealing people's food out of their hands. They'll also ransack people's cars if you leave the window so much as a slither open - they'll send in one of the babies to open the door!

Devious - they are definitely a candidate for taking over the world if we let them.....just wait til they get the hang of the internet......

Archived