Evil animals - which gets your vote?

Lets be serious here. ROTWEILERS are evil, without going into the terrible details, that we all know about whenever one turns up in the press. When fox hunting was outlawed they should have brought in legislation so that they could have been hunted instead.(And don`t give me that, its not the dogs fault!)

once went into a pub and there was a lovely dog which I was playing with and it got me down on the floor and was biting me (in a very friendly way I hasten to add) The owner came up to me saying I was very brave as it was an American Pit Bull ... legged it!;)

Lets be serious here. ROTWEILERS are evil, without going into the terrible details, that we all know about whenever one turns up in the press. When fox hunting was outlawed they should have brought in legislation so that they could have been hunted instead.(And don`t give me that, its not the dogs fault!)

May I refer the honourable member to post 72. :hihi:

If you ask me, animals are neither good or evil, they just follow nature. We can project on to animals, our notions of evil, and say such and such is an evil animal. However, I would say that only human beings are capable of truly acting in a consciously evil manner.

May I refer the honourable member to post 72. :hihi:

I read your post, but your good natured idealism is flawed, there are plenty of animals that enjoy chasing, and killing slowly without eating its prey. Have you heard about cats and mice?

Archived