Can anyone recommend a good nightclub in sheffield

suzuki11

can anyone recommend a really good nightclub in sheffield city centre. i need a big nightclub that has different rooms like one for dance music and one for R&B . i heard that niche is good, but then i heard other rumours say its bad . i really need a good night club with dance and R&B rooms and also could you tell me a price. I want to go next saturday with my friends.

Does Niche still exist anymore? Maybe as a club night, but the club itself has been closed for years due to the guns and drugs... Why not get a copy of Exposed and have a look in there at the clubs in Sheffield at the moment - I would say that only Plug and DQ are any use at the mo, but I don't go in for R&B (unless it's actual Rythm and Blues, which I am guessing you don't mean!)... Pretty certain that Exposed has a website too - but the mags are free and are distributed all over the city in shops and bars :)

• 1 month later...

Archived