Cha Cha's in Sheffield

Originally posted by Dj_Shadowman

Did a quiz at the horse & jockey last night which went down well,

Hiya Dj_Shadowman....

I'm really pleased about you doing the quiz at the H&J, but what's happened to Bob who used to do it?? Has he been sacked?

Went to Cha Cha's last night, ate so much i had to make myself hurl on way out! :)

Food was ok' ish although all curries had same basic flavour & also we discovered to our horror that Poppadums were 50p each extra & pickle tray £1.

Why don't they just pile poppadums up & include them in the overall price!

Rom

Does anyone know what entertainment Cha Cha's have at the moment on a Thursday, Friday and Saturday Night, what with the new alterations that have been going on there.

I understand that there has been a new type of internet Jukebox installed where people have to pay to listen to music, complete with surround sound speakers installed into the roof. Is this really going to work and are punters really going to want to pay for a great evening out on the town AND pay to hear music? i dont think so !!

And i also hear that Bruno and Martine Le'Clare have finished working there at the moment. I'm not sure when they will be returning, but when they do i'm sure they will give all the punters the disco and karaoke that they all crave for.

Good luck to them both with all that the future holds as i hear that they are both in demand through out Sheffield for regular and private functions.

Eric The Man

• 3 weeks later...

I went to Cha - Cha's a couple of weeks ago and found it a very strange experience! The food was great - reasonably priced and good choice (I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to trying new things and i was very brave!).

Had a drink in the bar before hand and enquired about karaoke night - only to be told it had been replaced by "rock night" - oooh i said!

Anyway after we had eaten - the bar was filled with really friendly rockers and there were loads of motorbikes outside! I felt a bit of a traiter getting in my little clio!

Archived