Best beer garden in City Centre?

id say the sheif up bramhall lane

could do with a grass cut mind but its massive. got a park for little en's. loads ov picnic tables. its an alright pub inside aswell thats my suggestion anywayz

but i warn you it is up bramhall lane. watch out for them flying pigs :thumbsup:

Ok, so not many pubs then.

What about cafe's or restaurants - or even nice areas in the city centre like gardens, where people can go to have a picnic!

I know the winter gardens + peace gardens ... is there anywhere hidden, like roof top cafe's or something?

Not much of a great boozer these days but the Yorkshire Grey beer garden aint too bad and quite big. The Roebuck has a nice patio as well next door.

Just out of town is the Kelham Island Tavern who have a nice garden and the Riverside with a patio by the river.

Originally posted by Swan_Vesta

BrB's has a cheeky little patio area out back ........ very nice to sit and chill out during the summer months as it's a proper sun trap.

I would have said the same.

Also BarS1 has a similar little courtyard out back and they sometimes do BBQ's out there.

I love Ha Ha simply for it's position, (but all the building work this year makes it less comfortable).

Perhaps Hanrahan's ???

Archived