Best beer garden in City Centre?

I may be biased, but I am quite proud of our small and 'compact' garden at the Red Deer!

It has flowers, a ladybird house, a pub cat and a few tables. I'd love to get a little fountain but I already have to pick fag ends out of the flowers, so it is perhaps not a good idea!

:bigsmile:

thanks robbie - cant understand how i missed it - specially seeing as i use the train so much?!

Serafina - i absolutely agree with you. in fact red deer is such a lovely pub in general - great staff, food , garden and , for me, the best thing is thats its so cosy. rare in a sheffield pub these days...

I think the best place is on ecclesall road, cant remember the name of the pub but its opposite champs! has pool tables and loads of seats outside... Other than that there is a place just abit further down from cavendish on the same side of the road that has a good one, not really the best with names...

• 8 years later...

Resurrecting an old thread.

Any new recommendations. I can see the Yorkshire Grey on the 1st page, that's not going to work anymore!

Ideally a pub that actually serves a decent range of beer... (Think Devonshire Cat/Sheffield Tap/Brew Dog).

Archived