Best beer garden in City Centre?

The Golden Lion just off Bramall Lane & London Rd has a nice beer garden too with a heated shelter for if it rains or gets a bit cold later at night.

Thought beer gardens had grass :) the Lion has a seating area, again not in the town centre. If you talking Bramall Lane / Heeley, THE SHEAF HOUSE has a big garden, the SHEAF VIEW a nice seating area and grass bank for sitting on , a proper sun trap.

Not quite city centre but worth the walk is the Shaespeare on Gibraltar Street. Nice big courtyard beer garden and under cover area

Much as I love that place, I`d struggle to recommend it for its beer garden tbh!

I quite like The Shakespeare and Rutland Arms, also Flynns (The Grapes) and The York in Broomhill no scenic views, but usually come across friendly people for a chat there.

Out of city centre - The Old Horns, Upper Bradfield for stunning views from their beer garden

Archived