Looking for Cyril Kendrick

There was some Kendricks who lived on Fielding Road but they moved to Australia Years ago.

There is a Kendrick who does write on here from time to time, I'm sure if she reads your posting she will be in touch.

Hopes this helps, Good Luck.

PopT

australlia sounds about right maybe. some of the family have moved to australlia. Cyril Kendrick would be in his mid to late 70s now if that helps anyone. I belive that Cyril was a bus driver or worked on the bus's in sheffield.

If possible does anybody know the name of the wife or partner of Mr Cyril Kendrick, if that would be possible this would fill a big blank.

Hi dragonlady5 - I hope this isn't bad news for you, but looking on findmypast.com I found a Cyril Kendrick who died in Sheffield in December 1999. His date of birth is given as 9 February 1929. The births index confirms that a Cyril Kendrick was born in Sheffield in the first quarter of 1929 (mother's maiden name Gillott). The electoral rolls for 2003 and 2004 (which I have on CDs) don't mention a Cyril Kendrick resident in Sheffield.

i have since found out that he passed away in december 1999, i need to know what his fathers name was.

Assuming that the Cyril Kendrick who was born in Sheffield in January-March 1929 is the right one, you can obtain a birth certificate which (usually...) has the father's name. You can order a certificate online (http://www.gro.gov.uk/gro/content/certificates/) or from the Sheffield Register Office; it costs £7. The details are Volume 9c Page 582.

Archived