Looking for Cyril Kendrick

Yes - I seem to remember a family called Myers who lived next door to the Savages. I was at King Edward's with Paul Savage and we used to go on trainspotting trips together. My goodness - that's a long time ago now...:(

Hi Dragonlady,

I'm sorry I dont know anything about your father, but I did know who I think might be your brother Bryan, havent seen him for 30 years though, is he well?? One of my friends at school lived opposite your mum and dad on Dorothy Road, she was called Debbie Simmons. Hope you are successful with your search.

dear Crimsonr88 my name is Robin Grant i am ( Dragonlady5's ) brenda grants son, i am now 20 years old, Cyril was my grandad i have added you on facebook. its scary how alike we look lol if this is genuine you are my step cousin / my mothers step nephew

i am cyril kendricks daughter and would like to know why after all these years you wanted to get intouch with him you didnt want to know him all those years ago so why now

Zante: i am doing the family tree because i have a 20 year old son who wants to know who his family is and also cyril walked out on us when i was 5 years old and i havent seen or heard from him since.

linda and barry used to come and see him so they must have told you where he lived and i know he asked about you you have been at partys with robin when i was there with my children and you never asked about him im not saying robin dosent have i right to know his family i just needed to know why you was looking for him after all this time

So even though he lived in the same city all those years, he never tried to see you or anything? This is like something from Heir Hunters or Who do you think you are :) Did you see the one last night? Kim Cattrell's grandfather walked out on his kids when they were little and started a new family. He never made any attempt to find out how they were doing either. It's obviously more common that we think. I hope it all has a happy ending for both sets of kids/grandkids :thumbsup:

Archived