Looking for Cyril Kendrick

linda and barry used to come and see him so they must have told you where he lived and i know he asked about you you have been at partys with robin when i was there with my children and you never asked about him im not saying robin dosent have i right to know his family i just needed to know why you was looking for him after all this time

my father ( Cyril ) as far as i belive never wanted to know me, noone told me where he lived or about the family or his family. I havent had contact with him since i was about 4 or 5 years old. If your his daughter this makes us step sisters. Robin has only just met his uncle barry about 6 weeks ago. he would like to add you to his msn to get to know his family.

my father ( Cyril ) as far as i belive never wanted to know me, noone told me where he lived or about the family or his family. I havent had contact with him since i was about 4 or 5 years old. If your his daughter this makes us step sisters. Robin has only just met his uncle barry about 6 weeks ago. he would like to add you to his msn to get to know his family.
I was just going to ask if you two were full or half sisters. Is Barry your brother, dragon? Sorry to seem nosy or intruding on private grief, but it is a public forum. We've been doing our family tree and it's amazing the things you find out, isn't it.

hi again dint you know about me then? i knew about you all and thought you just didnt want to know my dad sorry our dad tell robin im on face book dawn bassett i will be glad to add him and get to know him after all he is my nephew i dont see linda and brian but im very close to barry he is deans godfather sorry i was abrupt at first but this was totaly out of the blue

hi zante im sorry i didnt know about my fathers family, i have never heard or seen my family from the age of 4 or 5. my father left me when i was just a toddler. i would really like to get to know my sister if possible. Robin will add you on facebook tonight sometime. Robin only met his uncle barry and dean a few weeks ago. He only saw his grandmother ( Mary Myers ) for the first time in 18-19 years a few weeks ago when he decided to make a suprise visit to there home in sheffield. Robin asks if it is Dawn Bassett of west midlands

hi no its dawn bassett sheffield on my picture i im on holiday and im sat down dressed in black with sun glasses on i thought you knew about me if robin finds me on face book we can talk on there dawn

This seems to be yet another example of the Forum bringing family members back together, and that's GREAT!.:clap:

Both hillsbro and myself looked up the family for dragonlady5 and I pm'd her the details of family she wasn't aware of. I'm sure that hillsbro along with many others would like to know that we've brought long lost relatives together happily (we hope).

If it doesn't work out then don't blame us, we only provided the information!

Both hillsbro and myself looked up the family for dragonlady5 and I pm'd her the details of family she wasn't aware of. I'm sure that hillsbro along with many others would like to know that we've brought long lost relatives together happily (we hope).

If it doesn't work out then don't blame us, we only provided the information!

Dear DUFFEMS

Thankyou so much for helping bring my half sister and I together. :love:

Archived