Looking for Cyril Kendrick

would just like to say thankyou for helping my half sister find me i knew about her and just thought she didnt want to know about me it turns out she never knew who i was and she never knew that our dad did try very hard to see her but wasnt allowed ( it was so hard in the 60S ) ive spoke to her today for the first time and it was as if we had knowen each other for ever we will be keeping intouch forever now and i hope to meet her soon thanks again zante

would just like to say thankyou for helping my half sister find me i knew about her and just thought she didnt want to know about me it turns out she never knew who i was and she never knew that our dad did try very hard to see her but wasnt allowed ( it was so hard in the 60S ) ive spoke to her today for the first time and it was as if we had knowen each other for ever we will be keeping intouch forever now and i hope to meet her soon thanks again zante

We love it when a plan comes together!

I pm'd your half-sister the details which she had no knowledge of, I'm sure finding you and the reasons behind the lack of communication will be a wound-healer for you both.

Look forward now as you can't change the past, things were different in the 1960's.

Good luck to you both.

Regards,

Duffems

Archived