Good Night in Demseys Tues 11/8

millers11

Good night in Dempseys Tuesday night - all starts around 9pm.

4 singers on (reyt good turns !! lol) including Kieran Woodhouse (DJ at Mardi Gras Blackpool) and Mark Lawrence plus 2 more.

Some members of the Sheffield gay social group also attending

Did pop round last night, but didnt go in, as a friend who promised to meet me outside never arrived; seemed a great atmosphere, but I had to head home in the end rather than go in, as I am busy tonight and wanted a decent night's sleep.

Great to see Missy Martine and Diana Drawers there in all their glory, though!

• 3 weeks later...
Did pop round last night, but didnt go in, as a friend who promised to meet me outside never arrived; seemed a great atmosphere, but I had to head home in the end rather than go in, as I am busy tonight and wanted a decent night's sleep.

Great to see Missy Martine and Diana Drawers there in all their glory, though!

No Carborumdum didn`t turn up for you did he, he did text me to let me know, don`t know why as I didnt really wanted to know.

Was a very busy night though.

Yes well I am feeling huge remorse after that incident - it was not my intention to stand up Tyranna - but that extra shot I had in Lions Lair that night on the way to dempseys sent me and my memory into orbit so alas I genuinely forgot - dont worry Tyranna Ill try and make it up to you another time when I can pay your entrance fee into Dempseys and get you a pint ... yours truly .. Carbs

Archived