Best of Sheffield: Bars, pubs, restaurants etc

davidwhitley

Hello all - I wonder if you can help me out...

I am currently researching a travel guide to Sheffield for people who come up to the city for business/ events/ visiting friends and relatives etc.

I'm looking for tips on the very best Sheffield has to offer so that I can go and check them out for myself. Any favourite restaurants, pubs, bars, cafés and way to spend a day would be much appreciated. Same with any suggestions for pubs with good food.

Generally, I'm looking to focus on things that are uniquely Sheffield (ie. not chain pubs or restaurants) that would be the sort of place you'd take guests/ visitors to. Essentially, the places you'd go if you were wanting to show the city off or go for a special treat rather than just a decent local.

I'll add all tips to my list of places to check out, and hopefully I can make it as good and as comprehensive as possible.

Thanks in advance,

hello:D

check us out! you will be suprised!!:hihi:

http://www.thestar.co.uk/restaurants/The-Bohemian-Chesterfield-Road-Sheffield.4592045.jp

the red lion on charles street...perfect for a lunch and a pint if youre on your way to/from the train station.:thumbsup:

pool table, 3 hand pull beers, well tended beer garden, tap room, conservatory, and music at easy conversation levels.

a traditional style pub in the city centre, what more can you ask for?

x

Archived