Beware Coal Grill Meadowhall

axeman

Possibly the worst meal I have had in a restaurant. As an added bonus!!! the food was relatively expensive compared to the neighbouring restaurants and the service was definitely not with a smile. It was mine and my families unlucky day when the neighbouring restaurants had a twenty minute waiting period and coal grill only 10.

Will not be returning :mad:

• 2 months later...
Possibly the worst meal I have had in a restaurant. As an added bonus!!! the food was relatively expensive compared to the neighbouring restaurants and the service was definitely not with a smile. It was mine and my families unlucky day when the neighbouring restaurants had a twenty minute waiting period and coal grill only 10.

Will not be returning :mad:

I agree Axeman, bad service, meal not very good especially for the prices they charge,and dont try to use the printable vouchers as what they say on

them doesnt actually mean what they say, all a big con if you ask me, wont

be going again....:rant:

You can't go far wrong with Nando's to be honest

Rank chicken on a piece of pitta bread, oven chips, add some sauce that tastes like it's base ingredient it cat pee and you have a nandos special. I have to laugh everytime I go past one and see people actually paying for a meal there. Their marketing department deserves an award for somehow convincing people it's a good place to eat.

Rank chicken on a piece of pitta bread, oven chips, add some sauce that tastes like it's base ingredient it cat pee and you have a nandos special. I have to laugh everytime I go past one and see people actually paying for a meal there. Their marketing department deserves an award for somehow convincing people it's a good place to eat.

agreed. I find nando's vile too. I cant stand that other vile place, is it damons? (near crystal peaks)

Archived