Wine Tasting Charity Event

JarvisCocker

I'm thinking of organizing a wine tasting event to raise funds for a charity I support.

Does anyone know anywhere that offer this? I went to one once years go and there was a wine expert there telling us all about the various wines, it was really interesting, we all had a great night. I'd want to do something similar.

Also if anyone does this could they give me an idea of the cost please?

Thanks

There is somewhere on Ekky road on a thursday night that does wine tasting for £15 per head, maybe you could steal their expert for the evening.

I haven't got my wine qualifications yet however what with being an event manager I think I could give you some good imput, pending which cause it is for.

If you'd like to PM me feel free and I'll see if I can help.

Speak to Majestic Wine - they have done things like this before in the past. Sometimes they even give a % of wine sold on the night to charity also.

Jeff Terry, the manager there is a friend of mine, give him a call.

If you do get it off the ground let me know, I'd be interested in attending,

Thanks

Kev

Thanks for the replies both of you. The charity is the Lainey K Foundation. It was started and is run by a friend of mine after his wife died aged 33. They offer help finically to people suffering with cancer and that have young families to support in Sheffield. Many of which have had spells of treatment in Weston Park Hospital. It is a very worth while cause.

Jengo I will PM you you, thanks.

Archived