2 Poor 2 Pitch 09: The Harley's boutique festival is back!

HarleyLive

What a difficult question. Firstly I'll say the whole idea of the festival is to provide something for everyone, so the overriding theme is good music.

On the Friday at The Wick at Both End the Whilst Other Girls line-up is a mash-up of Ghetto-Pop/Indie-Electro/Hip-Hop/Party-Tunes

On the Friday at The Harley the Club 60 line-up is 60s Doo-Wop Indie/Indie-Electro/Kitchen-Sink-Indie/Singer-Songwriter

The Saturday at The Wick at Both Ends the Mixed In Sheffield line-up is a pure celebration of the best in Sheffield electronic music.

The Saturday at The Harley the Thirsty Ear line-up is a Blues/Soul/Funk band line-up followed by DJs playing the best in Dub/Funk/Dubstep/Drum And Bass/Hip Hop/Reggae

The Sunday at The Wick at Both Ends the BBC Raw Talent line-up is a collection of the best local bands the city has to offer from Alt.Country/Indie/Electro-Pop/New Wave/Post Punk

The Sunday at The Harley the Children For Breakfast line-up brings together a host of national music talents with a brace of local upstarts with music as varied as Electronic/Blue-Sky Pop/Twee Indie Pop/Adventure-Indie Pop/Wonk Pop/80's informed Indie-Electro/

So thats best I can do off the top of my head. But if you keep one thing in mind, let it be that there's something for everyone!

Archived