Gordon Brown - Why the hatred?

Well its hard to know where to start, he like all politicians are to be pitied, as they pretend to know what they are doing and demonstrate they have not a clue.

1) He sold half of our gold reserves for the lowest price ever recorded in 17 auctions, which was the start of the boom. Paper money was not held in good stead, so by selling off gold, it made investors look at paper money more seriously, and you know what happened next.

2) Pfi contracts, where you pay double or treble for new hospitals, schools and so on.

3) selling of all buildings used by the tax boys to Maply who happen to be a company from a tax haven.

4) selling off many other previous government concerns for a pittance.

5) Allowing the Uk to have the most lax financial regulations in the world, where the whole scam which brought the world to its financial knees. It was out mathematicians that worked out the whole complex scam....Brilliant! It was the USA that is blamed...Brilliant!

The list is almost endless and I cannot really think of one thing he was ever capable of doing right...ever.

As for Cameron doing better, well he is just a jumped up PR man, knows bugger all about bugger all, was with Lawson on Black Monday, just wanting to be a nice and important guy does not cut it with me.

Well its hard to know where to start, he like all politicians are to be pitied, as they pretend to know what they are doing and demonstrate they have not a clue.

1) He sold half of our gold reserves for the lowest price ever recorded in 17 auctions, which was the start of the boom. Paper money was not held in good stead, so by selling off gold, it made investors look at paper money more seriously, and you know what happened next.

2) Pfi contracts, where you pay double or treble for new hospitals, schools and so on.

3) selling of all buildings used by the tax boys to Maply who happen to be a company from a tax haven.

4) selling off many other previous government concerns for a pittance.

5) Allowing the Uk to have the most lax financial regulations in the world, where the whole scam which brought the world to its financial knees. It was out mathematicians that worked out the whole complex scam....Brilliant! It was the USA that is blamed...Brilliant!

The list is almost endless and I cannot really think of one thing he was ever capable of doing right...ever.

As for Cameron doing better, well he is just a jumped up PR man, knows bugger all about bugger all, was with Lawson on Black Monday, just wanting to be a nice and important guy does not cut it with me.

Well said sir.

Archived