Who remembers these found on youtube

• 6 months later...
You might be interested to know that the Sheffield Tram films are now available on DVD here

I'm very interested in buying video of Old Sheffield (trams etc.) but can't get anything to open on your website.

The videos are great anyway - really enjoyed them and I wondered if Billy (presumably the tram driver), is still around?

I realise that he must probably be in his 80's or 90's now but, if so, does he look on the Forum?

• 1 month later...
You might be interested to know that the Sheffield Tram films are now available on DVD here

I ordered a copy of the 'Last Trams' DVD on 20 March. I haven't received the DVD yet and Nova haven't replied to my email asking how much longer I would have to wait for delivery. I wanted the DVD as a birthday present for my son. His birthday was yesterday.....

I ordered a copy of the 'Last Trams' DVD on 20 March. I haven't received the DVD yet and Nova haven't replied to my email asking how much longer I would have to wait for delivery. I wanted the DVD as a birthday present for my son. His birthday was yesterday.....

I received a reply from Nova today. Apparently they have had major problems with their computer. The DVD that I ordered should be with me later this week.....

hello craigmason, it was nice to see Tony Illingworth & Sam Law get the buses out of Pond street on time for a change !!!!!! I also worked down there and in High Street and the secret in blowing them off at 23:15 was dont stand in front of them and try to stop them once the whistle had gone. Happy Days

• 2 weeks later...

I order a dvd from this website 10 days ago and haven't received it yet, no email either but they have managed to take my money. I have tried to contact the 'novastore' website and get this message "Unfortunately, the Shop you've called is not available at present. Please try it again later." hmm have I been conned?

Archived