Who remembers these found on youtube

I received a reply from Nova today. Apparently they have had major problems with their computer. The DVD that I ordered should be with me later this week.....

This is what I received from Nova on the 13 April 2010:

"We’re very sorry, but we had a major computer problem with our admin PC, and it wiped everything.

It has taken a week to get it sorted.

The DVD will be sent out by the end of the week, and we’ll include several others to say we’re sorry for the delay.

Rebecca Clark

Nova Home Video"

I'm STILL WAITING for the DVD - I'm sure I've been taken for a MUG....

Nova - found ther address on an old website http://www.novahomevideo.co.uk/

Nova Productions

62 Ascot Avenue, Cantley, Doncaster, England, DN4 6HE

Phone: (0870) 879 0079 / Fax : (0870) 169 2982

Hope this helps!

Thank you for the information.

I've been trying the phone number on and off most of the day - all I'm getting is "Sorry the person you are calling is not available..."

Has anyone had any success in contacting Nova?

I left Sheffield in 1968 to go to Canada, I visited in 1976, 1980, 1982, and 1988. So when I think of the City, it still seems in my mind to be the place I left. But, of course it isn't. I'm not sure it looks better from the pictures I see now, but it never was an architectural masterpiece. Plymouth always impressed me with what they did with it after all the war damage, but Sheffield did it piecemeal and it didn't work.

Thank you for the information.

I've been trying the phone number on and off most of the day - all I'm getting is "Sorry the person you are calling is not available..."

Has anyone had any success in contacting Nova?

I eventually found several phone numbers for Nova's various enterprises - all of them are mobile numbers. Not one of them is working - why am I not surprised.......

Probably be a good idea to call Trading Standards - should get you your money back or the video delivered. Thanks for letting us know because I had intended buying some too.

I think Nova keep tabs on this forum so it might, at least, ensure that they don't rip someone else off.

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like they're sort of trading again - in books anyway - via Amazon? http://www.novawheels.co.uk/

I tried emailing Amazon (which was impossible) and also phoned them - I was told that - unless an order has been placed through Amazon - and nova don't fill THAT order - there's nothing they can do...

SO 'buyer beware' if ordering from nova through Amazon

Archived