:::Igloo Sat 05.09.09 - Lions Lair:::

Deano1889

Firstly a HUGE thanks to all of you that came down to the event on the 1st August and made the night such a success! I was gutted at having to cut the night short by an hour or so due to the lovely bomb scare but it certainly added an extra dimension to the night!

Special thanks go out to Andrew, the Lions team and Helen for their support, dedication and hard work, a job well done! Thanks also to Grownsy, Kassien and Alan, exceptional sets from them all!!

Pics and videos from the event are now up on the Igloo group.

Check it out at www.IglooMusic.Info

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::Next stop Sat 5th Sept:::

!!!Igloo returns!!!

Expect to hear that Igloo sound

On the decks will be:

Matt Furness (Mia)

Johnny Townsend (Urban Gorilla)

Mark Ross (Urban Gorilla)

Carl Dean (Igloo/Lions)

Now this is were I'm supposed to right some lovely stuff about how good the DJ's are, the big clubs they've played at blah blah blah but as you can tell, I'm not too good at that but what I can say is this… URBAN GORILLA! If you've not heard, seen or breathed the two words before you're either 6 feet under or live in a box!

This one's going to be the bomb!...OK maybe that was in bad taste but it'll certainly be one not to be missed!

Get yourself on the £3 + FREE shot guest list by clicking 'attending' on the event page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=140859185883

Please also show your support and join the group at www.IglooMusic.info where you can stream/download mixes, view pics/videos and keep up-to-date on what's going down in the Igloo world.

Chow for now

Carl (Igloo/Lions) x

The last bank holiday of the year has passed….

Summer's pretty much over….

Shops are already stocking up on Christmas stuff… But fear not because IGLOO returns to brighten up the day!!!

This Saturday Igloo returns to the Lions Lair from 10pm - 6am for some more of that Igloo Sound!

DJ's on the night:

Matt Furness (Mia)

Dufrain (Mango*/Cargo)

Carl Dean (Igloo/Lions)

Mark Ross (Urban Gorilla)

I could type for days about every one of the DJ's playing but basically they are all the Nuts!

Matt Furness - The founder and residents DJ @ Mia* which is making all the right noises in Sheffield. He's fresh local DJ talent and a damn nice chap to boo! Check out http://www.miasounds.info to see what he's all about.

Dufrain - What can I say about this guy… He's currently churning out stonkingly good tracks left right and centre as well as holding down his residency at Mango* & Cargo amongst others. Simply put he's extremely hot property and it's an absolute please and honour to have him playing at Igloo.

Check out some of his latest productions, mixes and Bio @

Carl Dean - That me! Founder and resident of Igloo. I play good ****… no?

Mark Ross - No introduction needed. The Urban Gorilla guru, founder, creator, candle stick maker. Whatever this guy touches it turns to pure sex wee on a stick. If you've ever been to a UG night you'll know exactly what I'm taking about. He was responsible for bringing the worlds best DJ's to this fine city and creating THE best nights in Sheffield ever since I was old enough to drink! He's a bloody good DJ. I for one am certainly looking forward to his set.

Feeling skint? Click 'attending' on the event and get in for £3 Inc. a FREE Igloo Shot!

We must be bloody mad!!

See you on Saturday and don't forget to join the group at http://www.IglooMusic.info

Andii - Bring ya choons down tomorrow!

RELIABLE - not really the kind of sound I'm looking sorry but he's seems to be doing really well for someone so young!

KK no problem mate and cheers for reply , yes hes doin well mate as hard as seen is , and hes got 2 big promoters lookin at him for there new club with the style on the demmo he sent you so fingers crossed .

Archived