Why do 15 year old girls dress up like prostitutes??

Every day i walk around the city centre and all i see is little 15 year old girls who look rather like prostitutes! If these are your daughters, they could be in danger because, recently there has been a murder of a prostitute in the Sheffield area! It has even been on Crimewatch!

Watch out :thumbsup:

Kaidi

Originally posted by Kaidi

Every day i walk around the city centre and all i see is little 15 year old girls who look rather like prostitutes! If these are your daughters, they could be in danger because, recently there has been a murder of a prostitute in the Sheffield area! It has even been on Crimewatch!

Watch out :thumbsup:

Kaidi

ermm, that's just fear mongering. There's a clear difference between a girl dressed up (however you wish to characterise it) and an actual prostitute.

Originally posted by Cyclone

ermm, that's just fear mongering. There's a clear difference between a girl dressed up (however you wish to characterise it) and an actual prostitute.

Could you tell the difference? ;)

so you think that we should be judged by what we wear then? I have a 15 year old daughter and should i start making her life a misery just because theres Pervs out there? MY daughter is no pro! ALthough i do understand what point you are trying to make. We are all our own person and we all cant be blamed and made to suffer for the action of one.

There does seem to be an ever stronger trend for young kids to dress like adults on a night on the town...but having grown up and looked back on the years it seems such a foolish thing for a child to ape an adult all through those formative years...childhood passes so quickly and you find that there are decades stretching ahead when you'll be forced into the role of an adult, who could then look back and regret having been a child when the chance was presented to them?

Originally posted by Cyclone

Girl bands, stereotypical men, and things on T.V that lead their minds into a materialistic world. Girls and boys feel that they must dress like and do things that the older, student type generation does!

Archived