Why do 15 year old girls dress up like prostitutes??

Originally posted by Zamo

Agreed, but if you didn't lock your car and left the keys in the ignition, people might say you were asking for it if it got stolen!

Yes, and if these 15 year old girls were walking around with their skirts hitched up, no kickers on, and a big sign with an arrow saying "get it here" then I suppose you could argue they were "asking for it".

God, I hate bloody analogies.

Originally posted by DanSumption

Yes, and if these 15 year old girls were walking around with their skirts hitched up, no kickers on, and a big sign with an arrow saying "get it here" then I suppose you could argue they were "asking for it".

God, I hate bloody analogies.

you started with the analogies ;)

Besides, you misunderstand my point. I'm not saying that girls shouldn't dress as they like. I'm saying they should take reasonable precautions to keep themselves safe because we are not living in a perfect world. The girl you found in the park being a prime example of how not to do this!

Originally posted by Zamo

you started with the analogies ;)

Besides, you misunderstand my point. I'm not saying that girls shouldn't dress as they like. I'm saying they should take reasonable precautions to keep themselves safe because we are not living in a perfect world. The girl you found in the park being a prime example of how not to do this!

there's a big difference between wearing little clothing whilst walking around the city centre (in a group most likely) and being drunk to unconsciousness, alone and in a park at 0400.

In the car analogy, one is forgetting to lock your car whilst it's on the drive, the other is leaving it door open and running in a known car crime hotspot.

It's still not a good analogy, as leaving your car unlocked is forgetful, not something you choose to do. Wearing clothes that they like is a choice and not one anyone should have to moderate because of the behaviour of others.

Sure, make the girls aware of these things (as if they somehow might not be already), but scaremongering isn't going to get you taken seriously.

Originally posted by Cyclone

there's a big difference between wearing little clothing whilst walking around the city centre (in a group most likely) and being drunk to unconsciousness, alone and in a park at 0400.

In the car analogy, one is forgetting to lock your car whilst it's on the drive, the other is leaving it door open and running in a known car crime hotspot.

It's still not a good analogy, as leaving your car unlocked is forgetful, not something you choose to do. Wearing clothes that they like is a choice and not one anyone should have to moderate because of the behaviour of others.

Sure, make the girls aware of these things (as if they somehow might not be already), but scaremongering isn't going to get you taken seriously.

Sorry, I should have specified in my analogy the the car was in a crime hotspot and the door open. Nothing worse than a shoddy analogy! ;)

Originally posted by Tony

Mod:

I noticed that the OP has only posted on the 1 topic.

So he / she is either a troll, or has a problem related to 15 year old girls'

I suggest that you let this thread die.

What a ridiculous state of affairs, a pointless statement if ever I heard one. And a surprising one from one who purports to be moderator "material".

MORE IMPORTANTLY - Why do 15 year old boys dress like monkeys? (thinking of the dodgy trouser crotches round knees look and the whole trackie bottoms tucked into socks thing)

Perhaps they think themselves attractive to the opposite sex? How does it go soooo wrong? (bless)

Originally posted by Kaidi

Every day i walk around the city centre and all i see is little 15 year old girls who look rather like prostitutes! If these are your daughters, they could be in danger because, recently there has been a murder of a prostitute in the Sheffield area! It has even been on Crimewatch!

Watch out :thumbsup:

Kaidi

Someone said to me a number of years ago ( all women are prostiutes ) Nuff said!!!

Originally posted by halevan

Someone said to me a number of years ago ( all women are prostiutes ) Nuff said!!!

How sad that you can go through life remembering such utter twaddle! :rant:

You ought to be ashamed of yourself :rant: :rant: :rant:

Originally posted by halevan

I can't even guess at your motives for posting that comment. As a woman, I feel personally insulted by it, and I question your taste and mindset in repeating it especially on a family oriented forum.

Archived