Why do 15 year old girls dress up like prostitutes??

Well keep away then, no matter how young girls dress to be fashionable does not give you the right to say they look like prostitutes, do you live in city centre as you seem to be very friendly with these girls as you know their ages. Why do walk round city centre every day?

Interesting, you say he has no right? He has every right to say what he wants.

Moving away from teenagers it's certainly the case that females of all ages dressed to kill look indistinguishable from prostitutes and that is a fact.

Someone asked "do people have a right to judge by dress". Rights don't come into it, people can and do judge. That's life, human nature.

Every day i walk around the city centre and all i see is little 15 year old girls who look rather like prostitutes! If these are your daughters, they could be in danger because, recently there has been a murder of a prostitute in the Sheffield area! It has even been on Crimewatch!

Watch out :thumbsup:

Kaidi

It might surprise you my friend but prostitutes should not be raped or murdered either . No low life, no matter how they perceive their victim, has the right to rape or murder them:roll:

Well keep away then, no matter how young girls dress to be fashionable does not give you the right to say they look like prostitutes, do you live in city centre as you seem to be very friendly with these girls as you know their ages. Why do walk round city centre every day?

You do realise you've replied to a 6 year old post don't you? ;)

There was a prog on tv recently that showed lingerie and padded bras for 6 to 8 year olds. How young do some mothers want their kids to start looking sexually attractive.

I have to drive through the industrial estate at the bottom of Rutland rd sometimes, its littered with prostitutes. I must admit the 15 year olds I see dont look like any of them.

The sexualisation of children is sick.

You do realise you've replied to a 6 year old post don't you? ;)
Not only that the OP is only sixteen themself
I'm sixteen and have heard of many occasions where girls go out, get drunk and then woke up somewhere they didn't even know of.

Not much in way of life experience and hasn't posted again since 2005:hihi:

I just think that teenagers in general need to be educated. I'm sixteen and have heard of many occasions where girls go out, get drunk and then woke up somewhere they didn't even know of.

Girls just need to be more aware of what they are doing... I hold no grudges... just a concern for young people like myself.

Can I ask if you have some kind of faith? Perhaps that informs you on what you should find acceptable. My guess is you have found islam.

There are lots of recent instances of men procuring girls aged 12 to 16 purely for their own sexual gratification. They then passed them on to their friends. Was this the fault of the girls for showing a bit of thigh and some cleavage?

Archived