Why do 15 year old girls dress up like prostitutes??

All I know is that if I had worn anything like what most girls wear these days my dad wouldnt have let me out of the house!

Its a shame really because kids arent having a childhood. We used to play hide and seek etc when we were young, now they go shopping and walk around with their handbags, too much make-up and not enough clothing! Iv just had a little girl and hope to God she doesnt feel she has to dress like this!

The mere fact people are suggesting young girls dress (and look) like prostitutes is alarming.

SOME of them might dress scantily, but there's a world of difference between a normal 15 year old girl and a prostitute.

And I would seriously think you could tell the difference between them.

The mere fact people are suggesting young girls dress (and look) like prostitutes is alarming.

SOME of them might dress scantily, but there's a world of difference between a normal 15 year old girl and a prostitute.

Would a Paedophile see the difference though?

Most men do like to see scanterly dressed legal aged woman. But I can't help thinking that having too much on display sends out the wrong signals that the woman is overly available and easy. Time and time again, its always the woman in next to nothing who complain that men are staring etc. What do you expect a man whos had a few pints to do and think? It's a bit hard to have a genuine conversation with a woman whos chest is hanging out.

If a woman is just wanting men to window shop, because the goods are not for sale, please cover up. It does send out the wrong signals, and will eventually attract some sycho.

Its like stepping into the road without looking!

I don't think that's an issue, but here we go again with the hysteria surrounding paedophiles. It's NOT like they're around every corner. Everyone seems to think they're as common as rats, but I'm quite sure there's not a paedo breeding ground somewhere (Kiddy Fiddlers R Us), and if you simply teach your kids to understand the dangers (without ramping them up to outrageous proportions), they'll be quite safe.

If a woman is just wanting men to window shop, because the goods are not for sale, please cover up. It does send out the wrong signals, and will eventually attract some sycho.

Its like stepping into the road without looking!

What are you talking about? However somebody is dressed or even if they are prostitute doesn't give some psycho right to attack them. I think, my friend, you need to have a little more respect for women:roll:

Every day i walk around the city centre and all i see is little 15 year old girls who look rather like prostitutes! If these are your daughters, they could be in danger because, recently there has been a murder of a prostitute in the Sheffield area! It has even been on Crimewatch!

Watch out :thumbsup:

Kaidi

Isn't it the prostitutes that dress like 15 year old girls?

A peadophile wouldn't care as he/she would be preying on pre-pubescent boys/girls.

jb

Archived